June 10, 2009

Mere Serentiy...

Unconscious of the past time of that day, I only remember the Mere serene feelings that were left by the smell of my lips. Clear in the sky and clear in my heart I walked as if being followed. I found myself in a place with a bottle of lipstick. I expected original feelings upon my lips, but then i smelt Roses, and a hint of mint as well. Those scents which resembled love in the purist way, and the color which clung to my lips so tight with a feeling that said "hang on". Hang on, but for what? Until today I just now realized what that meant...

4 comments:

  1. it makes me really want to try this lipstick:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me you had a blog!! =)
    If you're going to read mine, you have to comment some, ok?
    This post confused me, a little. But that's just because I had a lot on my mind while reading it. Seemed pretty poetic, though! =) good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you soooo much i love you with all of my heart and hope ypu are having a blast at that camp see you in 12 days :) love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justina, i remember you saying that you wish you didn't have emotions. Reading this post, i wish that i did have emotions just so that I could understand this.

    ReplyDelete