June 10, 2009

Heads Up

My letter/warning to all those who read my posts. I am one who does not verbalize (in general) to well. You could consider me a Ragenuo (A fat baker who thinks he is an amazing poet but actually sucks :) I love to express myself, but since I cannot verbalize I decided to turn to writing. If I am trying to come off deep in a piece, don't tell me your opinion unless you actually like it and feel the same, or know what I am talking about. In most deep writings alot of people cannot understand what the writer is trying to say, unless they write clearly what they mean. In my case I will not be writing so understandable. I am merely writing to uncap a bottle to full of emotions. Just clarifying to resolve confusion when you read my writings. Its mainly for me.

1 comment:

  1. That's how I feel about it, too. =) I think that a lot of people write for their own reasons, not other's entertainment. I think it's fair.
    Although, I like to write for others to read, too. =) Otherwise I wouldn't post it in a blog. I'd just keep it on my computer.

    ReplyDelete